- We get by with a little help from our friends...
- HOW WE CREATE REALITY by Al Smith
- Michael Tellinger discovering 200,000 Year Ol...
- 13000 YEAR OLD SATELLITE, THE FULL STORY OF ...
- THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Aghartha In The Hollow Earth!
- Buyer Beware: The Quantum Resonance Analyzer
- Why the NWO hates Syria
Lit Corner Frontpage. Welcome!
Heavenletter #4766 Messenger of God’s Heart, December 12, 2013
|Spirituality - Spiritual Channelings|
See into My heart, and you will see your Self. My heart is the mirror for you to look into. You can see. You are not far away. You are close. You have imagined distance.
You have tended to imagine lesser scenarios.
You are a hero who seems to see himself or herself as a laggard. Or you see yourself as ego which isn’t much, yet you may go about enhancing ego. In the world, beloveds, you are an impersonator. If you see yourself as less than I see you, you are an impersonator. Oh, yes, you may be good at impersonating what is not so.
If you would allow yourself to be the real you, all strain would leave. You would recline in the reflection of your Self. You would reflect Me. You would shine and bask in the sunshine of My heart, and you would know – you would know – what life is truly about.
Christine Meleriessee: Expect the Unexpected ~ 12:12 Energies
( 0 Votes )
A Special Edition of New Earth Frequency Update ~ Unified Whole Command of Oneness reflects on the energies of 12:12 ~
Due to the changes that we are experiencing in December 2012, we would like to share some vibrational energies to help create an understanding within the physical mind. We are the Unified Whole representing the Source of Creation from the 144th dimension.
We come today as a group consciousness so to speak as we want each of you to sit and breathe deeply by allowing your Higher Essence to come into your physical being. Do not read the words without perceiving the energies. We do this for one reason: 12:12 is not about understanding the process but going through the doorway without an expectations.
Due to the advancement of your world there is so much information available for each individual soul. It is for this reason that we want you to feel our essence which in truth is your essence as We are One. If you can have that experience, then the resulting moment will be acceptance, because you will not receive all of this information we share. You will bring into yourself the aspects of your Self that are awaiting to be acknowledged.
Remote Viewing, Astral Travel, the Bardo & Hemi-Sync: An Interview With Skip Atwater
( 0 Votes )
October 19, 2013 By
Both the CIA and the US Army conducted remote viewing intelligence programs. The US Army’s program, known by the code name Star Gate, was initiated in the late 1970’s by the gifted natural psychic, Skip Atwater. For ten years Skip was the Operations and Training Officer during which time he recruited and trained an elite group of professional remote viewers, through whom he conducted thousands of intelligence-collection missions.
Skip inevitably came into contact with Robert Monroe, the founder of The Monroe Institute. The Monroe Institute dedicates itself to the transformation of human consciousness. A major constituent of this transformation process is in part accomplished through the application of Hemi-Sync technology. The Hemi-Sync is perhaps best known for its capacity to induce an OOBE (Out Of Body Experience), otherwise known as astral projection. More information on the Monroe Institute can be found at www.monroeinstitute.org.
Upon retiring from the Army, Skip became Research Director at The Monroe Institute and then President of the Institute. He has continued with the pioneering work of Robert Monroe, but is now retired from the presidency of the Institute. He has authored the inspiring Captain of My Ship, Master of My Soul which in many ways continues on from Robert Monroe’s books. His website is http://www.skipatwater.com.
Skip also lectures extensively around the world. It was during Skip’s Sydney lectures in late May 2002 that the following interview took place with Tony Mierzwicki.
Tony: Skip, for the sake of this interview, we might start defining our terms. Would you be able to define the term OOBE, or Astral Projection as it’s known in classical occult literature?
India’s Science of Light
( 0 Votes )
While most people in the Western world are aware of astrology, comparatively few know that other cultures have other systems of astrology. There are Chinese and Tibetan horoscopes, with their cycles of twelve signs going through years rather than months, so that the key to your character is the year, not the month, you were born in: the Year of the Dog, Dragon, Tiger, and so on.
But the nation that probably has the oldest and richest astrological tradition is India. Indian astrology bears some strong resemblances to its Western counterpart: the signs of the zodiac are more or less the same, as is the significance of the planets. (Indian astrology, however, uses only the planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, as well as the Sun and the Moon, in its analysis.) In India, however, astrology is taken much more seriously than in the West. Few Indian parents would seek marriage partners for their children without having an astrologer evaluate their horoscopes; a wedding in India may take place at a strange hour of the night because the astrologer has chosen it as the most auspicious time; and some affluent Indian women are choosing to have childbirth by cesarean section so that they can time the births and their children can be born under auspicious stars.
The Secret To How The Universe Works Lies Within This Geometrical Pattern. What Is The Flower of Life?
( 0 Votes )
The Flower of Life is most likely something that you have seen before. It is a common symbol of many spiritual and religious teachings around the world. The Flower of Life has been found all over the world in many different religions. It is one of the oldest sacred symbols known to man. It is a geometrical shape that is made up of multiple overlapping circles of the same size. There is a huge amount of information and knowledge that can be gained from understanding the Flower of Life. It is considered to be sacred geometry that contains ancient religious value and to sum it up it depicts the fundamental forms of space and time, but there is a lot more to know. Let this be an introduction to The Flower of Life.
- Journeying in Peaceful Confidence Ascended Master, Lady Nada’s Weekly Message ~ December 12 – 19, 2013 Received by Julie Miller December 12, 2013
- Discovering the Brightness of Your Inner Light Message from Ascended Master, Lord Lanto Received by Julie Miller December 11, 2013
- My initiations and a message by Shekina
- High Council of Orion Channeled Message - REMEMBER TO ASK FOR HELP - 10th December 2013
- MESSAGE FROM 'THE TEAM:' LABEL IT A MIRACLE via Peggy Black and The Team
- Kara Schallock: The 12:12 Portal of 2013
- Q&A: 12-12-12 One Year Later — What Happened?
- Jamye Price Weekly LightBlast: Creating Change
- Gillian MacBeth-Louthan: SAYING GOOD BY TO 2013 !!!
- Gillian MacBeth-Louthan: The Month of December 2013
- Selacia: Wise Use of December Energies - 5 Questions for Self-Reflection
- Five reasons why you should eat oranges
- Suzanne Lie: Returning to Gaia - An Inter-Galactic Message
- Now the Italian Riot Police Remove their Helmets, Join Anti-EU Protesters
- Allendale’s Return and the Event – Message channeled by Multidimensional Ocean -11 Dec.2013
- Heavenletter #4765 Free Will for Everyone , December 11, 2013
- Denisa ~ Love is lite ~
- Heart Song Meditation: You Bless the World - Channeled on 12/11
- Brenda Hoffman: Grab Your Emotional Star Power
- Sarah Varcas: 11th December 2013: Patience….
- Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation Dec 10th 2013
- “The Star Gate Project” What Is It? Did The US Government Really Shut It Down?
- Montague Keen - December 8, 2013
- Heavenletter #4764 You Are for Greater Than Playing the Odds , December 10, 2013
- 16 More Reasons Black Seed Is ‘The Remedy For Everything But Death’